M/s. Prashant India Limited (PIL) was
originally incorporated on 23rd November, 1983 as a private
M/.s Prashant Proteins Ltd. as a public limited company came out with a public issue had received overwhelming response from investors. Thereafter, the company has further changed its name to M/s. Prashant India Ltd. in 1995 .
M/s Prashant India Ltd. has been
promoted by Shri Prabhudas M. Gondalia, a businessman & entrepreneur.
The main object of the company is to carry on the business as manufacturers, sellers and exporters of Agro Products, Textiles, Wind Power Generation, etc. The company commenced commercial production in March, 1984.
The company set up Agro unit at Bhavnagar, Gujarat in the year 1984 with manufacturing facility including oil mill, solvent extraction plant and oil refinery.
The company set up Textile unit at
Village- Palasana, Dist. Surat, Gujarat in the year 1994 with
manufacturing facility of sizing, texturising and twisting of yarn with
annual production capacity of 1650 MT, 2010 MT and 210 MT respectively.